Our daily academic subjects of Religion, Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies are enhanced with our weekly subjects of Instructional Art, Technology, Spanish, Physical Education, Music, and Library in all grades.
• Our Catholic faith permeates all curriculum areas and the educational process.
• All students take Religion and attend Mass.
• All classrooms and the PC lab have Wireless Internet connection.
• Technology is integrated into all grade levels using Desktop PC units in computer lab and in all classroom centers, Interactive White Boards, projectors, document cameras, iPads, digital cameras, and mobile laptop cart in classrooms for teacher’s lessons and student interactive learning.
• Reading and Math resource teachers and a licensed counselor are available.
• Teacher aides are employed in the early childhood program.
• Eighth grade offers both Pre-Algebra and Algebra determined by the student’s skills along with enrichment programs.
• Strong Language Arts program which incorporates literature, grammar, phonics, spelling, writing, vocabulary development and directed reading lessons.
• Guitar and Piano lessons are offered.
Click here to read the Archdiocese of Baltimore Standards and Curriculum information.
Homework is an important component of instruction at St. Casimir Catholic School. It provides essential reinforcement and processing time for material covered in school. It also provides parents with an opportunity to monitor their child’s learning in addition to what is seen on tests, quizzes, and projects. Finally, it promotes time management and a sense of responsibility, which are essential life skills.
Homework is posted daily for parents and students on the Teacher’s Website at: http://connections.stcasimirschool.us